News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

bttf

Started by Farmboy, June 14, 2010, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmboy

ok when is everyone leavin saturday to head down to st paul? and r we all gonna meet up at porkys afterwards?
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

Chauncey

Porky's FTW!  I really hope I can make it out there that night.  By far the place to be.  I can only imagine it'll be a frickin' zoo around there.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Farmboy

ya its great durin back to the fifties, cant wait

NCHKustoms

Well, i was gonna head down there Friday after work at 430 pm.. and then Saturday i think im gonna leave umm.. idk yet.. its up in the air at the moment.. ill know Thursday haha. But yeah! I think me and my mom and dad are going to sit on Snelling Ave. later in the evening and then head over to Porkys for awhile after.. dont know what time for that.. but maybe we could all meet on Snelling and watch some cars for awhile and figure it out from there??  ???
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Farmboy

ya that would be cool, i like stuff  :confused:

NCHKustoms

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Farmboy

NCHKustoms

i dont get it, cars?
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Chauncey

No, stuff. 

I don't know if I'll rally at Snelling.  Depends what I end up doing during the day on Saturday.  The wife's birthday is Friday and I'm thinking it'll spill over into Saturday.  Or almost positive that it will, at least.  So it might just be a Porky's thing for me.  We'll see.  Maybe you guys will see a gnarly station wagon going by doing smokey burnouts...

tink

you just wait until i get my cam ordered and i will show you a smokey

Krandall

Quote from: Krazylegz1485 on June 15, 2010, 10:54:06 PM
No, stuff. 

I don't know if I'll rally at Snelling.  Depends what I end up doing during the day on Saturday.  The wife's birthday is Friday and I'm thinking it'll spill over into Saturday.  Or almost positive that it will, at least.  So it might just be a Porky's thing for me.  We'll see.  Maybe you guys will see a gnarly station wagon going by doing smokey burnouts...

MAN UP CHAUNCE!!!!!

:lol:

We'll be on Snelling for sure, not sure about porkys. Just an off weekend is stupid nuts down there.
Coroner

Krandall

Cars are already out in full force!!! Saw tons on the free way on my way home from work.
Coroner

hillbilly les

snelling about a half a block south of mac an dons  by the stop light  burnout lane

Farmboy

u know stuff, heres an example...boobies, cars, and did i mention i like boobies?  :thumbs:

Chauncey

I can't imagine traffic will be great trying to get over there from here.  What time are the 'billys gonna be around there?  I could rock it over on 36 and then hit Snelling.  Just gotta find some parking, tho.   ???   :S