News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

bttf

Started by Farmboy, June 14, 2010, 10:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCHKustoms

burnout lane!! We gotta see that guy that was there last year again!! burnouts all day! oh man i cant wait!! 
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

Probably won't be there until a bit later chaunce like 6ish. Traffic isn't TO horrible, I mean busy, nothin like porkys traffic though.
Coroner

Krandall

Quote from: NCHKustoms on June 15, 2010, 09:33:35 PM
Well, i was gonna head down there Friday after work at 430 pm.. and then Saturday i think im gonna leave umm.. idk yet.. its up in the air at the moment.. ill know Thursday haha. But yeah! I think me and my mom and dad are going to sit on Snelling Ave. later in the evening and then head over to Porkys for awhile after.. dont know what time for that.. but maybe we could all meet on Snelling and watch some cars for awhile and figure it out from there??  ???

Plan yet? Friday???
Coroner

Krandall

tons of cars out today :help:

BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :run: :run: :run: :run:

"The western suburbs should begin to see activity between 5:30pm and 6:00pm.  Strong winds, large hail, and heavy downpours will be the main threats with the these."
Coroner

NCHKustoms

Yeah ill be down there Friday now.. i registered to go inside.

I have an open seat in my truck for Friday if anyone wants to go with after i get done with work at 4pm ish..

ALSO i have 4 tickets to get into the show also if anyone WANTS them FOR $5.00 each.. i think they are either $10.00 or $12.00 at the gate? idk.. but i have some if anyone wants em.

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

Well, bummer we didn't get to see ya Farmboy and Tinkertoy, but. Sat on Snelling for.... 3ish hours watched TONS of sweet cars drive by. No thanks to the Roseville/St. Anthony Police depts.  :rolleyes: They were parked right on B2 and Snelling making sure everyone behaved. :S  :help:

Saw a few smokeys heard a few tires chirp but nothing to crazy. :(

Still fun to look @ all the cars. How was Porkys? Bet it was NUTS!
Coroner

NCHKustoms

^-- he said nuts

:lol:

yeah it was pretty awesome inside! Fun cruisin the streets with all the people! Met a few new ones.. and hung out with some cool peeps too! Cant wait for next year! Porkys Friday was insane!! No way to get in at all! Busy busy! BUT was a blast!! :thumbs:
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Farmboy

porkys was great saturday night, i was even offered 500 bucks for the courier by one of the nasty lowz car club members.....i still got the courier.
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

Chauncey

That was a bad decision...  :lol:  (I keed)
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/