News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

howdey,

Started by 55.ferris, June 28, 2010, 11:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55.ferris

hey hillbillys, dan ferris here im from cambridge mn. auto body and fabricator by trade, my company name is Farm Country Customs LLC. im the proud owner of a 55 series 1 chevy pick up, it sits low on a s10 frame powered by a small block 350, its a work in progress, but got it on the road last week for the first time last week! the pay off is and will be well worth it. nothin beats the feel of old iorn burnin up the road! 
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

Chauncey

Welcome aboard, sir.  :rev:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Farmboy

alright ferris got it all figured out on here, now we got both of the ferris's....sweet  :clap:
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

Krandall

Welcome aboard Dan!!!! Very sweet truck you have. You have some skillz. Can't wait to see more pics of your projects! :thumbs:
Coroner

hillbilly les

yes sir , glad to have ya  :thumbs:

NCHKustoms

Hey get some more pics of that daily driver!!! its awesome!! Welcome too! Cant wait for more cruisin!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

thanks guys, hope to post pix soon of the other rides, hopefully some day i can be part of the club. got some new trinkets for the 55. now to get some time to put them on, been painting tractors for the last 10 hours. if you want anything john deere green let me know!

Farmboy

55.ferris

got a few pix, sorry they are not the best.... 90lowrider, 60 imp, best for last the chop cop 68.

55.ferris

i can only post 4 at a time and i guss you have to open them to see them in full size.?. sorry all.

Farmboy

yes look at that wagon, bring it to the next show ferry so everyone can see this thing, oh ya and i got another wagon again tonite for free

55.ferris

nice! ill bring it for sure. gotta try and finish it up a little. dont worry it wont be john deere green. welll maybe...... NO.  :lol:

NCHKustoms

the chop top truck is awesome!! And the wagon!! WOW luv the rear!!!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

thanks hope to get to the chop top done next, the imp can wait that needs more sheet metal work. save that for winter so i can keep my weldings tan year round.

Farmboy

the welding tan is cheaper than sittin under all them lights in a tanning bed