Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

howdey,

Started by 55.ferris, June 28, 2010, 11:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly les

Krandall

Quote from: Chauncey on August 02, 2010, 07:13:09 PM
You know I didn't mean it.  8)  By my standards, you're halfway done with an art-yard.  Just gotta haul in 500 loads of fill to soak up the swamp and we'll be good to go.  Get that road paved.  Ah, yeah!

might take a few more than 500.. Its a big swamp :help:
Coroner

Chauncey

Yeah, you're right.  Maybe we'll just have to stick to plan A.  Buy the old Dodge dealership in Pine City and start the first ever paved junk jard.  We can throw up some "overstock" racking with rollers on it, get some giant pallets, and store the cars 4-5 high.  Take up way less ground space, and we can pull each one down whenever somebody wants parts.  And we'll have a wicked service station for stripping them down.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

Wouldn't need to buy 2 vehicles, just buy one (cheap), and there's a possibility of free membership - let's talk!  ;)

Chauncey

Hmm.  Which one for Toni then?
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

pchop

sorry I have been kinda lazy lately I have internet on my phone so I really dont have a excuse ???
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

hillbilly les

ya once in a while life jist comes up and gets in yer face      :S

55.ferris

ok sounds good hillbilly. i have your number, ill call you and we can make a time.  :clap:
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

55.ferris

thanks for the 56's hillbilly les can't wait to start the fun of buildin a new ride! got a few ideas....

Farmboy

the 3rd one for sure
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

hillbilly les

i agree #3 asawweeeeeettt

NCHKustoms

NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

thats what i'm thinkin ??? 3 is the look i wanna go for. i like the green too cuz i have a feeling its gonna take alot of my green to get it done. pretty sure im gonna stub it with a metric sub and bag it. maybe a 5.3 fuelly and o/d tranny. kinda like the old six banger tho, they sound kind cool too. 

tink

put it on a mid 90s frame and bag it that way than you get all the nice lookin comfortable suspension

55.ferris

that would probably work pretty good too.  ??? time to get out the tape and get my measure on, the daily driver might get some new old tin!!! half the work is done,