News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

NCH Valve Cover Races

Started by Chauncey, July 11, 2010, 12:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly les

psshaw  punk   im gonna eat you up                                                           :clap: :clap:                       and then       :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

pchop

Holy cow I made 100 post that's the most ive ever done anyway I have you better watch out Shana's going to send u all home crying boys and girls she got girl power and secret speed parts haha either that or she will run u over on the way down
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

NCHKustoms

run us over?? how big is this thing?!? youd better have monster truck tires on that thing to run mine over  ;)
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

BLAH BLAH BLAH  blah blah blah BLAH BLAH BLAH  who (corvette)  is (corvette) going (corvette) to (corvette) run (corvette) who (corvette) over?????????????????   say what???????????????                                  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Krandall

Coroner

Krandall

about 10 mins worht of work left on the track, its READY TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coroner

Chauncey

That and the Orvis crew (and friends) have a pretty gnarly collection of racers showing up.  Really excited to see what everybody else brings to the table.  Curious to see what other people use for parts.  This thing's gonna be a blast.

We got a revised starting mechanism built today complete with a homemade t-handle.  Gonna be droppin' 'er into low and doing some smokey burnouts!
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

Wooo! HooOOOoO! Got another one whipped up today.. the pink one.. its gonna get some fancy stickers and then that ones ready to roll! I cant wait for this!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Chauncey

Just wait 'til you see the fireworks we rigged up for it today.  At some random point in the races we're gonna trigger a "crash" followed by a huge fireball inferno of doom.  Then we'll send the rest of the cars down the track and see which one makes it out alive.

:lol: :rofl: :clap: :nod: :lol: :rofl: :clap: :nod: :lol: :rofl: :clap: :nod: :lol: :rofl: :clap: :nod:

hillbilly les

so many racers ,,so many tears going home as first   LOSERS :clap: :clap: :clap:  AND SO ON AND SO ON AND SO ON :clap: :clap:

Chauncey

I thought Corvettes were for  :homo:  ???

:P   :P   :P

tink

hillbilly les

NCHKustoms

HAhahahahaahaha  "DAYS OF THUNDER" For the win!!! Love that movie!

"Im droppin the hammer!!"

"No your NOT"

BRaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

the v cover race was a blast im not gonna lie havent been that nervos in a long time din't think my 10 min build would take 2nd place thanks to the last min curb feelers it went pretty good cant wait tell next year.   

the F100 car club is starting a v cover race too i guess, my old boss was telling me he ran in to a guy and was all talk about valve cover racers and how all the guys were building them.  steve (my old boss) skooled him about us and the track ya'll built. maybe there will be a show down with VC racers at up coming shows!!!
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.