News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Harris Pioneer Days Aug 21st

Started by pchop, August 11, 2010, 06:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pchop

Anyone going.  It starts at 10am.  I think Im going to check it out I have the day off.  I hope ???
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

hillbilly les

that might work out in harris im guessin eh  ,, should know more by sunday but sounds good never been there  should be fun

Chauncey

Pretty sure this is the day Krandall and I are gonna go cap some fools in the woods.  And by that I mean pwn some newbs.  And by that I mean play paintball over in Hudson.  Hopefully it's not 175 degrees out like it has been these last couple days.  Could make for some interesting times.

Anywho, if anybody's interested in that, let me know.  I think it'll be us two and possibly both of our gals.  Should be a good time.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

Im up in the air for the show.. ill know more after this weekend too.. if nothin else planned IM IN! its close enough..
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

tink

i get paid on the 19th i might  possibly get some insurance on the ranger and bring that up to harris for its first show

55.ferris

i might be in on that too. gabby has no idea what it is and her parents live 1.2 miles norht of there. sorry no info for you guys.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

pchop

Quote from: 55.ferris on August 11, 2010, 10:36:35 PM
i might be in on that too. gabby has no idea what it is and her parents live 1.2 miles norht of there. sorry no info for you guys.
Thats funny I dont have any info either i just saw a sign for it.

hillbilly les

should be a go    im sayin this while im still ponderin?                            ???

Krandall

so much to do, so little time...

as much as I'd like to say I'm in.... I think I'm out.
Coroner

NCHKustoms

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

what time ya'll plan on headin that way??
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

hillbilly les

pchop ya out there you might be the man with the words of wisdom here time and place and     and hotrods unite

NCHKustoms

i guess were gonna show up there around 11 from what im hearing.. soooo yup! idk if anyone is meeting somewhere so we can all roll in together.. although that would be sweet!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

pchop

Well I have to work this morning until like 930 so I plan on being there at 11 I don't know about where to meet you can call me after 930 if u want 612 644 6421