News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Fridays in North St. Paul

Started by NCHKustoms, August 16, 2010, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCHKustoms

Fridays in North St. Paul they have a show from 4:30 to i think 8?? not sure on the ending time..

think ima hit this up Friday after im done with school.. kind of a drive from up here, but i figures since im down there.. why not!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

pchop

Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

Chauncey

If it's the one I heard about last summer it's over in Maplewood.  From Hwy 36, head south on McKnight like a half mile.  Then hang a left on 7th Ave.  You'll be heading Northeast.  It's about a half mile or so on that road and you'll know it when you see it.

We made it over there one night last summer and they close off the whole street to city-ots and just allow the cool, old cars in.  They've got barricades up at one street and somebody "guards" the in/out traffic.  Pretty cool.  It's kinda like an old main street feel where the cars all park on the sides of the street, and in the little parking lots on each side.  It's a fun environment.  Like a car show but with more scenery.  All the little stores and shops stay open late for it and there's several bars to choose from, too.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

Yep! thats it! --^ thx brodda!
I think im gonna head over there rain or shine.. im hearing rain.. hoping none tho. Never been there but ive heard its pretty coool! They had Vikings cheerleaders there last Friday i guess  :D
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner