News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

new update

Started by hillbilly foot stomper, October 14, 2010, 08:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly foot stomper

I have many car parts hub caps beauty rings tail lights glass 40s- 50s new. old radios new brake pads air filters - oil filters carb kits  dash clusters ect. if i dont have it i know who would . also have hundreds all different years of repair manuals time and labor manuals   some hood ornaments old toys model kits comic books misc collectables  football and base ball cards many    harley pipes $45 real nice 68-69 chevele hood $150 nice  some hot wheels matchbox and tomica cars for more info or questions call Ralph at home-320-396-3342 cell-763-688-1331 days and evenings i also buy car parts toys ect. just in vintage slot cars and bodys Elvis Presley albums tonka trucks   . record players all work and much more this just in many hoods and trunk lids hoods from 40s and 50s car and truck ford chevy buick kaiser plymouth . willys. Nash. also  more tonka trucks and some harley parts . and some new old stock parts .   A TRUCK LOAD OF NEW OLD STOCK . DISTRIBUTOR  CAPS AND ROTORS ALL KINDS OF MONROW SHOCKS FROM TRUCKS TO CARS ALL KINDS OF SPARK PLUGS POINTS SETS IGNITION SWITCHES WITH KEYS IGNITION COILS TUBS AND TUBS FULL OF NEW OLD STOCK LOTS OF NEW HEAD LIGHTS . VOLTAGES REGULATORS . AND LOTS OF U-JOINT.   . , vintage car radios . I also buy car parts toys ect. 53 caddy fender 40s plymouth fenders model a hood old tin toys

hillbilly les

1949 mercury coupe doors???????????   even rusty for mockup would be kool

Chauncey

Hurst shifter...  would be sweet for the valve cover track, or maybe the Bimmer.   ???

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly foot stomper

on merc parts i have tail lights and door parts no doors

Chauncey

Is the Hurst specific to a certain make/model or is it more of a "universal" deal?  Browsed for some on eBay the other day and they have a bunch that are made specifically for a Chevy Muncie, blah blah blah, with linkage and stuff with it. 
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly foot stomper