News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

nch club truck

Started by 327 mustang, November 10, 2012, 07:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

327 mustang

so what do you all think the frankinsteiners have a basically club truck i might be getting a 48 ford from my uncle what you all think of maybe making something along the lines of that. Dunno maybe talking to the frankinsteiners about parking them next to each other at car shows and crap? everyone give me there opinion i might be able to get a dohc 4.6 with a 5 speed to? would be pretty sweet to build something that can beat there truck lol.

Krandall

Coroner

Chauncey

Two things. 

1.) I think it'd be sweet, mostly just to have some camaraderie amongst the peoples. :thumbs:

2.) Put that damn 4.6 in your Mustang where it belongs.  Poor car needs a Ford motor back in it. :lol:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Krandall

Quote from: Chauncey on November 14, 2012, 10:45:03 PM
Two things. 

1.) I think it'd be sweet, mostly just to have some camaraderie amongst the peoples. :thumbs:

Agreed. I think that'd be a lot of fun. Even if we all cant work on it every weekendor whatever.. It'd be fun to have a project where everyones just around, workin, tinkerin, drinkin, bs'in and the what nots.. :)
Coroner

NCHKustoms

^--- I agree with the 2 above posts  :thumbs: 
Itd be sweet to get everyone together to work on one. And yes, put a ford back in the stang  :S
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner