News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

administrator

Started by hillbilly les, March 04, 2010, 04:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly les

just thinking with the problems we are having, maybe we should check micro insepter ?  second thought the word inscriptor behind logisticts tract 337.001 in the B line, please check and advise all with the findings.   :help:  just thinking out loud is any one else having this problem? oh yea HILLBILLYS RULE :batman:

NCHKustoms

huh?? I am sooooo lost.
all my stuff seems to be working A ok.

Hiddabiddy Rawk Awn  8)
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

:rofl:

Tract 337.001? I only found issues with 339.498 section 34 line d.

Hmm, I'll leave it alone for now.

Ryan... you're just a slow hillbilly. :run:
Coroner

hillbilly les

you s     a     i     d        s         l         o         w?

hillbilly les

guess he still did not catch on,,  tract 371 line b in the second column, check it out for failure problems .thank you.  even the slow people or person

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

Will we need an MVS if our Bps has trouble?  And I've been thinking, can NP Complete problems only be solved in polynomial time using a nondeterministic turing machine?  Seems like there are too many variables.

Krandall

Coroner

NCHKustoms

I just found a REAL problem..

Seems to me that the people on this forum SUCK  ;)

I am NOT slow.

Or at least NOT as SLOW as YOUR cars!!!!   :clap:

BOOM SUCKAS!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Chauncey

Krandeezy - Can you make it so when you hit post it automatically returns to the bottom of the page, i.e. where your post is?  Would be cool and save a little time when posting pics/links to make sure they worked.

Oh yeah, could you also check the specs on the endline?  For the rotary girder?  You know.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly les

a girder? sounds like someone doesnt know what there talkin about :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:did i ever say ilike icons

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

I think there are still problems.  Can you tell me do the media access protocols for LANs come from the IEEE?  Also is it better to have a asynchronous or synchronous transmission?  And finally, will the pseudorandom number generators be able to handle our data?

NCHKustoms

i think i found one more..

i tried searching for burnout videos.. and a tab pooped up that said. Check your internal disk synchrometer. I wasnt sure what this was... maybe try looking it up in drive E 1 and referring to the backup panel for more info? Not sure.. what do you think? I also thought of possibly testing the ECU or looking up the computers MSDS.. input it appreciated.
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Chauncey

Quote from: NCHKustoms on April 06, 2010, 10:07:20 PM
i think i found one more..

...and a tab pooped up that said...

I know one thing, it's never good when that happens. :lol: Better get it checked immediately!
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly les

:) ;) :lol: :nod: :( :'( :confused: :D :P :thumbs: :rofl: :clap: 8) ??? :rolleyes: ::) :help: :mad: :batman: :jaw: :woot: :ban: :dunno: :poke: >:D :bash: :deadhorse: ^-^ :boat: O0 :beta: :swinger: :loser: :hang: :no: :hammer: :nun: :bird: :...: :tmnt: :bump: :nutz: :thud: :woo: :bs: :give: :wtf: :owned: :ninja: :moon: :hair: :ot: :rockon: :spam: :slap: :tank: :kiss: +1 :cheers: :nocomment: :box: :satan: :puke: :wave: :pics: :popcorn: :sleep: 0/10 1/10 2/10 3/10 4/10 5/10 6/10 7/10 8/10 9/10 10/10 :reality: :rev: :run: :flex: :rock:                                OH YA  MORE ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krandall

Coroner