North Country Hillbilly 6th Annual Car Show September 10th 2011

Started by Krandall, July 28, 2011, 08:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCHKustoms

word on the street is there was block sanding involved on that sign..  :jaw: Looks sooo o SWEEEEET in person!!   :thumbs:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

lol word on the street. i dont know what your talking about. thanks tho.  :thumbs:
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

55.ferris

new old skool idea for the next hood, hope it turns out cool like the idea in my head...... ???   

Hey Ryan where did you get that transfer clear masking paper????

55.ferris

hoods primed/sealed lay it out tomarrow..  :clap:  got a little something in mind for the ornament hope its passable??? ???

picks tomarrow for sure. gotta top my last one.

Krandall

Top it?!!!! Cripes. Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coroner

NCHKustoms

I got the clear paper stuff from a arts and craft store by the maplewood mall.. but im sure you could find some at another craft store place around here..  you can get it in sheets or on a roll.. the thicker stuff works best i found out. the thin stuff tears too easy.

i put the letters on the hood you painted tonight., and i painted a hood today too, the last one i think? but ill try and get some pics up tomorrow of mine! WoO!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

well its not as cool as i hoped but it will have to work.. i couldent find what i needed to make it true old skool.

NCHKustoms

Hood looks sweet to me!! What were you 'going' to do to it?? AND its super smooth!!
And what ya doin with the NCH letters?

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

Coroner

55.ferris

well the center was gonna be old skool lace like they used to do on the roofs fo cars. but couldent find any.   after it was cleared my boss says "we have a big bag of lace from my moms truck 8 years ago in the desk".....   gerrrrrrrr :mad:  and for the letters they are for the hood emblem. old skool low riders always had the clud name in the back window that was a chrome or golded out of metal. i suming it up with NCH and i'm putting it on the hood.   rollin all the ideas from a cool old skool lowrider into a hood.  hope ya'll get it. kinda lame i know... but it was an idea i had.

Chauncey

I always thought we should make those little rear deck plaques like the lowriders have.

"North Country Hillbillys"
"BFE, MN"

:thumbs:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

Ya i get that idea of what you went for, no lame at all on that hood! Geez now i better finish mine up!!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

sweet that s what im talking about!!!      :thumbs:

i may have buffed the top of it but Shhhhhhhhh.    i dont want word it hit the street.  8)

Chauncey

Haha.  It's never good when word hits the streets.  Shhh...
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Krandall

Quote from: 55.ferris on August 21, 2011, 09:25:04 PM
sweet that s what im talking about!!!      :thumbs:

i may have buffed the top of it but Shhhhhhhhh.    i dont want word it hit the street.  8)

:rofl:

freakin sweet.. I've been talkin to hillbilly less about gettin somethin like the old skool rat rodders have. the cast aluminum plates

Coroner