News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

winter

Started by hillbilly les, November 03, 2011, 06:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly les

so who is werkin on  what this winter??? not sure here ifn i dont get the model t done :mad:

NCHKustoms

metrometrometro?

I was hoping to fix the motor in the truck and get a new tranny figured out.  :thumbs: OR! collect some more kool parts for the Granada? hmmm well see. OH! and finish the garage!  :D
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Chauncey

Hopefully gonna drag the Bimmer down to the new pad before the snow flies.  Get 'er tucked into the garage down there. 

Gotta have something to do with all my time down in the middle of nowhere...
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Krandall

Need to find a home for the coronet for the winter.
Coroner

55.ferris

may have room in the pole barn at my moms been busy cleaning it out and fillin it up but let me know we can make room for ya. :thumbs: 150.00 a car for 6 months.. cold dry storage.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

tink

salts out. rangers gettin drove to the brosephs tomorrow. then its stroker+turbo time plan on pullin the engine for winter. i sent the gt40's off to get dunked ported polished and flowed. so we might be makin some :crazy: power for spring.

Krandall

Coroner

hillbilly les

nice,, drivin this spring i hope :clap:

327 mustang

Just got my Carb and all figured out on the car and snow comes damniy LOL I got a video of me and Adam out  piss pounding the crap outta it for the last drive of the year LOL than the motor goingbto my work to get bored and stroked into a 383 with the parts I got ordered and should do some sick burnouts in the spring

hillbilly les

very nice,,, can ya download the video ,,we all like burnouts!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Chauncey

VI-DE-O! VI-DE-O! VI-DE-O!
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/