News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

NORTH COUNTRY HILLBILLYS CAR SHOW September 8 2012

Started by hillbilly les, January 04, 2012, 06:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly les

hows this fer a heads up,,,NORTH COUNTRY HILLBILLYS car show is september 8 2012,,, wooo hooo ,,,plan ahead,,bands with BRAHAM FEST COMMITTE are soon to be anounced,,the music for gospel fest to be anounced also..  lots o fun ahead,,,,hillbilly les

Krandall

BURN OUT CONTEST? Maybe hold it AFTER the show at someone's house *cough badbird cough*
:nod:
Coroner

Chauncey

Scored some SCHWEET goodies for the freebie bags today.  Got a decent sized bag FULL of can coozies and pens from SSBC Performance Brakes.  Apparently they're not selling too hot for our shop because "they don't say the word Wilwood on them" (according to the boss, at least) so they threw out 3 old banners and all the pens and can coozies.  I snatched them all from the dumpster and said I'd give them out at the car show. 

Sounds like I'll probably be able to get some more stuff as the summer goes on, so if it's not too late to add to the "thank you" list, we should add "Minnesota Hotrod Hardware" to the list if possible.

I can also check in with my people at S&T and see if I can score some stuff from them again.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly les

way to go sir chaunce a lot,,, nice score,,,we will talk to the boss on this :batman:

Krandall

Quote from: hillbilly les on January 04, 2012, 06:13:08 PM
hows this fer a heads up,,,NORTH COUNTRY HILLBILLYS car show is september 8 2012,,, wooo hooo ,,,plan ahead,,bands with BRAHAM FEST COMMITTE are soon to be anounced,,the music for gospel fest to be anounced also..  lots o fun ahead,,,,hillbilly les

Its been a few months. We know the line up yet for Braham Fest?
Coroner

Chauncey

Guessing the same it was last year and the year before? ???  I keed.

But seriously, thought I heard something about a post-show burnout party in Bad Bird's shed... :batman:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

Haven't heard of the line up yet for Braham Fest, sounds like the evening bands will start up when the afternoon bands are through, not much of a break.

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:

The North Country Hillbilly Car and Truck show Starts at 11:00am and goes until 4:00pm.
Dash Plaques are given to the first 50 Entries.
Muffler Rap Contest: 3:00pm
Valve Cover Race: TBD   (See more info here: http://thench.com/garage/index.php?topic=132.0 )
Slow Race: TBD
Trophies and Hillbilly Plaques will be given out

Braham Fest starts at 11:00am and goes until 10:00pm
(morning & early afternoon bands: bluegrass/gospel, praise/worship) (late afternoon & evening bands: rock & roll)

Food and drink on site for sale.

Address:
Braham Evangelical Covenant Church
508 Broadway Ave N
Braham, MN 55006

Directions:
From North: 35 South  to Rock Creek Exit (Highway 70). Take a right (West). Go approx. 7 miles to Highway 107. Take a left, go 2 miles south on 107. Right on Cty Rd 4 - 1/2 mile on left.

From South: Highway 65 North, Take Highway 107, go North through Braham. Left on Cty Rd. 4 1/2 mile on left. Or  Interstate 35 North to Rock Creek Exit (Highway 70). Take a left (West). Go approx. 7 miles to Highway 107. Take a left, go 2 miles south on 107. Right on Cty Rd 4 - 1/2 mile on left.

As always we will be selling merchandise on site (Shirts, Hats, Decals, Patches, etc)

All profits go to the Braham Fest organization.

OldMusher

Wish I could make it...We will be in Atlanta.  Good to meet and talk to some of you guys at the NAPA show.

NCHKustoms

IM in!

NCHK there sellin some sweet mailboxes! How many- TBD  :thumbs:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

hillbilly les

5,,,,,5 days to go,,,ah  ah  ah   ah   ah        :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OldMusher

Bad news for me.  The trip to Atlanta I was going on is cancelled for us.  Yeah, I'm fighting off tears...  So instead of sitting in airports half the weekend getting my junk X-rayed while I hold my shoes in my hand....I find myself forced to try and find a car show on short notice.   Darn!

Anybody know of a car show...in...say...4 days  I could bring my (other) junk and park it someplace. :clap:  :clap:  :rofl:

hillbilly les

nice,,to bad about yer trip though,,maybe carma is with us???  hope to see ya at the show then :thumbs: :thumbs:

Krandall

If'n yer lookin for directions....

Go to braham... More than likely can't miss it...

look for a place with more than 5 people present. :thumbs:
Coroner