Main Menu

Coronet......

Started by Krandall, March 17, 2012, 06:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

allllll the way home!!!!
Coroner

Krandall

I never posted a pic of some of the motor carnage I had when I had the coroner rebuilt.
The clutch was completely toasted and here's what a few of the pistons looked like. O__O

Coroner

Krandall

Welp, I meant to get a picture... (maybe this coming weekend???) But the coroner is tucked away for the year due to the 5ish inches of snow we got last weekend :lol:

Plans for the coroner for the winter..Bigger fuel cell. Hook up the fuel gauge, wheel spacers for the rear tires, and possible new gears for the rear end! :clap:

Coroner

Chauncey

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2013, 09:43:50 AM
Welp, I meant to get a picture... (maybe this coming weekend???) But the coroner is tucked away for the year due to the 5ish inches of snow we got last weekend :lol:

You forgot the decimal point.    :lol:

Quote from: Krandall on October 29, 2013, 09:43:50 AM
Plans for the coroner for the winter..Bigger fuel cell. Hook up the fuel gauge, wheel spacers for the rear tires, and possible new gears for the rear end! :clap:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Krandall

shoooot.

By the time I left there was easily 3-5 inches on the ground!! no joke.

Bigger fuel cell is no joke!!!! driving more than 50 miles and not having to fill up... HERE... I... COME!!!!
Coroner

hillbilly les

drive 50 miles... key word                       ditches              :batman:

Krandall

Quote from: hillbilly les on October 30, 2013, 09:20:58 PM
drive 50 miles... key word                       ditches              :batman:

Zero....

The number of friends you have....
Coroner

hillbilly les

dont kneed friends,,  hhhaaaaaaa

Krandall

welp,

Tranny is out. No shredded gears (thankfully).

Synchro's out.

those are getting replaced

Bearings out.

those are getting replaced.

should have news early next week. :)
Coroner

Krandall

Work so I can have money to pay bills.

Work makes me work.

Work makes me have no time.

No time makes me not be able to get ahold of Shelbek.

Dont get a hold of him.

Finally get a hold of him. Synchro gears. It was a 50/50 to get the right one. Wrong one was in stock. Correct ones should be there today. Transmission should be set tonight and I should know tomorrow.
Coroner

Krandall

Few new goodies on the way for the Coroner.

- New Bilstein shocks for the front.
- New front end rebuild kit. (poly-graphite bushings... beeeeez kneeeezzzzz)
- New shift setup O__O :cn:
Coroner

Krandall

Coroner

hillbilly les

ya all know folks he keeps talkin bout pictures  oh its put away ,,or the snow  or I really don't have a car at all and just pretend to buy stuff for theCAR.... really ...OR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  this is hillbilly les..wwwweeeeeeeeee                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               havin fun

Krandall

Busted. I just post pics of things for a unicorn

8)
Coroner

hillbilly les

duh.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: