News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

02 cavalier ........racecar

Started by 327 mustang, March 21, 2012, 10:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

327 mustang

So guys bought a 02 cavalier from my gf cousin couple days ago has a lil rust but he the owner since 15 k its now got 125k so I know all the history picked it up for 500 bux with the notion the clutch was bad ended up master cylinder resivour hose was loose so fixed that and whooo works great so now why I bought a cavalier lol its a z24 so its got a 150hp quad 4 and a 5 speed makes for a zippy lil car but its also got a brand new stainless header and full stainless exhaust some weird chip a k&n intake brand new optima red top battery b&m short shifter about every subframe brace and chassis stiffener u can buy lol almost new tires new wheels bearings ball joints and brakes lol and almost new 100,000 mile pirellies and a bunch of other crap lol it actually rips for a cavalier lol beat my gfs gtp today whoo but gonna get a Turbo or something soon needs some BOOST

Krandall

Coroner

327 mustang

55.ferris

low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

Krandall

just needs a different paint job, and it'd look sweet!!! nice score by the way.
Coroner

ImpinAintEasy

Junkyard turbo and sell! Those quads are known to blow up.

327 mustang

Lol I work at a machine shop not to worried about it

327 mustang

so lol engine rebuild didnt change the oil for a while and freakined the rings up ick lolso had to rebuild my quad 4 on to the pictures lol

Krandall

bahahahhaha seems like such a waste lololol
Coroner

NCHKustoms

NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

327 mustang

lol nope thats in the shop on the hoist right now

Chauncey

You must be mistaken, cuz last I checked, Toni's Tempo GT is here in the garage...

:lol: :clap: :thumbs: :batman: :help: 8) :nod: :woot: :woo: :moon: :cheers: :rock: :rev: :ridin: :cn:

(^-- extreme over usage for Les, hehehe)
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/