News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Peckerheadz show in Mahtowa Sept 2

Started by OldMusher, August 28, 2012, 12:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldMusher

I'm going to the Peckerheadz show in Mahtowa, MN Sunday the 2nd of Sept.  Show's from 10-2:00.  The "4th annual rat rod show".  I've never gone, but I'm going to check it out.

Here's the flyer:  Peckerheadz.com  (paste it)

Krandall

Coroner

hillbilly les

not sure ifn eye can make this one,,would bee a nice drive though,,we will see

NCHKustoms

I wanna go! BUT! id need a ride.. haha my leg wont let me drive :( dang surgury.. PRE PARTY TOO??? OooOO! Plan it for next year!!  :thumbs:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

dang, I didn't know where mahtowa was.. I was thinkin somewhere south.. But it's the opposite direction.. Since I'll be in Owatana the eve before. I think i'll be out for this one. it sounds sweet though!
Coroner

OldMusher

The Peckerheadz put on a pretty good show...about 130 Rats and about 35 "shiners" or shiny show cars.  The climax was a single-car flame-thrower show and the guy set his own tires on fire. (and then screamed like a girl). 

As soon as I find the camera I will post some pics.  I'm Getting 9 MPG around town and (drum roll) 16+ on the road!
God bless Overdrive.

there was a manure spreader with the steering and seat up front over the radiator.  The engine was a slant 6 mopar. "Why a slant 6?"  "Cause they don't make a slant 7."  Never considered the issue before.

Chevy-in a Ford is cracking:  Saw a Chevy in a Ford but the valve covers had "powered by Ford" valve covers artfully welded onto the Chevy valve cover base.  Uhhh....the distributor is in the back, dude....you're not fooling anyone.

NCHKustoms

Woo for overdrive!!
Wish i could have made it to this one.. next year for sure!
Look forward to the pics!  :thumbs:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner