News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Showtember and Showtober

Started by OldMusher, September 12, 2012, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldMusher

Even though it is on Friday, Sept 14th I think it is 4:00 to 8:00 pm....Come on down to Cambridge for "Customer Appreciation Day".  Should be 100 cars or so scattered around the downtown area:  Post office to Baptist Church, east to the Legion, etc.  Some free chow if you can stand in line.  Awful music, cars...can't be beat.

But thennn....Don't miss the Frankensteiner's Ball #7 at the Anoka County Fairgrounds (down 47 to the fairgrounds.) This is on October 14th 9:00 am to 3:00 (Sunday)  Bring kids in Kostumes, bring some treats for the kids to put in front of your ride...maybe get a Kostume for the vehicle.   Great show, lots of cars.

In between there....there is an unknown quantity:  Hot Rod Roundup #2 in Sauk Rapids on Saturday October 7th[/b.  11:00 am to 4:00[/b] pm Sponsored by the Hot Rod Junkies and the Sewer Rats car clubs.  Might be a good show if we all go.  Says $5 per car, address is 940 35th Ave NE in Sauk Rapids:  Go west to end of Highway 95, left on Highway 23 a short hop to 35th Ave NE.  Some controversy about the name of the place:  Rollie's  or...could be Dusty's.  We're going to check it out.  Only 42 miles west of Cambridge...so...9 gallons of gas. (and 9 back).  If you speed properly. :nod:

NCHKustoms

I wont be able to make the Camb. show.. ive bent the last 2 years and its usually a pretty good time! Start off lookin at cars.. and end up at sidelines! haha! FuN!

Definatly want to get to the Frankenstieners Ball. Thats usually one on my list :) Whether it be the truck or bike i bring though.. hmm. Depends on my alternator situation :P

Wouldnt mind a few shows in between either! Also.. depends on my alternator situation hahaha :help:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

suak center sounds like a hoot,,sumpin new ,,might be in fer this one

OldMusher

Over 250 cars at the Cambridge "customer appreciation day" show, and the spectators did a pretty good imitation of the Back to the 50's crowd for a couple of hours.  Man!  perfect weather, lotsa cars....

hillbilly les

sounds like a hoot,,to bad we was gone :'( :'(