News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

hot rods yunite

Started by hillbilly les, April 05, 2010, 09:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCHKustoms

we could prolly be back by 2 the way this is sounding!! More time for smokey burnouts!!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Farmboy

ok so saturday, leavin at 8, what else is there to know? I gotta go for a cruise in my new whip, its a 77 courier, oh ya and its fast!!  :thumbs:
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

NCHKustoms

Not this saturday.. the 15th.. the hillbilly gang is going for a cruise around milacs lake, were leaving braham at 8am.. think we have a group of 8 or so so far?? making a few stops for rally points and meeting up.. stopping for lunch.. yada yada..

pics of the new ride???
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Farmboy

was gonna get some of it today but its all rainy  :'( ill get them up this weekend for sure, im sure most of u have seen it here or there my brother got it in wyoming and drove the piss out of it when he got home, he didnt live to far from u guys either, but any way ill do what i can this weekend.

Farmboy

so can anybody go cause i would for sure like to go on a cruise or 2 this year.

hillbilly les

heck ya the more the better sounds like about  12 to 14 cars for the cruize should be cool

Farmboy

me my bro and my friend, the other ryan will all be goin so thats 3 includin me comin together

NCHKustoms

WoOOooOOO! Should be pretty cool! Cant wait!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

Tomorrows the day!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Coroner

Farmboy

oh boy, so i got the courier all prettied up and got my bros truck ready to roll to  8)

hillbilly les

hillbilly les

SO WE DID THE MILLELACS CRUIZE EVERY THING WENT PRETTY MUCH OK   COUPLE MINOR THINS WENT WRONG BUT ALL IN ALL THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN   GOOD CRUZIN  SMOKIN BURN OUTS  PCHOP THANKS FER JUMPIN IN FOR THE BRAKE ISSUE  EVYS CHEVY WASNT REALLY BROKE JUST WANTED TO RIDE WITH THE REST OF US  :thumbs:  THANKS FROM HILLBILLY LES THIS WAS A GOOD TIME  LET US KNOW ABOUT ANY SHOWS OR CRUIZES COMIN UP  THANKS

Krandall

Had a blast on the cruise myself!!! Was nice to "sort of" take our time, chit chat @ different way points, and just cruise. That's the farthest trip the Coronet's been on since I've owned it. Pretty cool :)  Now I just need to get the brakes fixed in it and we'll be set for sure!!!!
Coroner

Farmboy

Yes one of us "i wont mention any names" found out that brakes r kinda neat to have, anyway me and my bro had a great time cant wait to do it again sometime. maybe i will have the courier a lil more prettied up by then  ;) hahaha

NCHKustoms

YEah i had a good time also!  minus the sawzal in the morning.. brakes breaking in the mid morning.. and over heating in the afternoon... HAHa. Cant wait to do it again!

Farmboy.. better get your bro to start posting on here too..  :thumbs:
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner