The NCH Garage
December 11, 2017, 07:10:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie here, be nice!!!  (Read 1894 times)
Andydodgegeek
Wrench Turner

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »

Sweet!!! I put it on my calendar. We live by hiway 35 in Harris. We would enjoy cruising down with you folks.
Chauncey
NCH Member
Shop Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 08:11:06 PM »

Which direction from 35?  Used to live up near Harris (out of town to the East) when I was still in school, "back in the day".

I remember a house to the East of 35 right between the curves, on the North side, dude always had something cool in the yard, and even cooler hiding in the shop.  Occasionally we'd get a glimpse inside when he had the doors open.   

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/
Andydodgegeek
Wrench Turner

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 08:21:33 PM »

Which direction from 35?  Used to live up near Harris (out of town to the East) when I was still in school, "back in the day".

I remember a house to the East of 35 right between the curves, on the North side, dude always had something cool in the yard, and even cooler hiding in the shop.  Occasionally we'd get a glimpse inside when he had the doors open.   

I'm west of 35, right next to the hiway. I'm originally from Pine City.
hillbilly les
NCH Member
Shop Owner

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2013, 03:35:26 PM »

hey there andy,,finnally , welcome aboard.. some web site bull been dealing with.. anaway glad your on site with us..great seein the jeep,,,,ere homer at the show. one of my 2013 highlights..well need any thing let us know ,,thanks hillbilly les
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: