News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Employee classic car show at my work today

Started by Andydodgegeek, September 20, 2013, 07:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andydodgegeek

Every year we do an employee classic car show at my work and today's the day. I drove the old 47 Dodge with the Willys on it. I will take some pics later and try to figure out how to post them. I have been bringing a different car/truck every year for the last 5 years. We used to have burn-out competitions after work but the boss put the kibosh on that last year. I will have to figure out how to post videos here too, I did a sweet burn-out with my lifted 1977 Dodge Powerwagon on 42" superswampers a few years back. I was doing figure-8s on the blacktop.

Chauncey

This guy rocks...

Totally breathing life back into the forums, too. :clap:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Andydodgegeek

Quote from: Chauncey on September 20, 2013, 07:32:19 AM
This guy rocks...

Totally breathing life back into the forums, too. :clap:

Thank-you. 2 years ago I didn't know how to turn a computer on now I spend TOO MUCH time on them. I am a regular on a chainsawing web site and I have also been on an old International truck web site, and of course craigslist. I often times have free time at work to look at things on the computer, like right now.

Krandall

Not sure there's an easy way to get vids on here.. Maybe something I'll hvae to look into..

When you post, there's a button for "additional options" click that lil guy and you'll see a upload pic option :thumbs:
Coroner

Andydodgegeek

Sweet. It's almost lunch time, I will go take some pics then. I might have to wait till I get home to my computer to post pics, not really good with this phone deal.

Chauncey

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Andydodgegeek

OK. Pictures seem easy enough... here's the 1st 4:

1st one is kind of an oddball - an AMC rebel
2nd one is a 1948 Olds (very cool)
3rd one is a Ford Galaxy that the owner originally paid $500 for
4th one is a cool green colored '57 Chevy

Andydodgegeek

Andydodgegeek

last 3...
1st one shows the line up with my '47/'46 combo - next to a sweet '39 Plymouth
2nd one is random cars there...
3rd one- I'm putting up again cause its so cool. - this brown '48 CJ2A Willys has a neat back story. The guy who owns it told me that it was his grandfather's jeep (he bought it new). He has pictures of himself sitting on the fender when he was only 1 year old!
Last one - headin home in the '47.  :thumbs:

Krandall

64 Ford Fairlane :dance:

SWEET 4dr!! I GOT ONE OF THEM!! :clap:
Coroner

hillbilly les

very nice ,,an employee show,, guite a bunch of cars ,,nice