News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by pchop, April 29, 2010, 09:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pchop

Hello, This is napa mike as i might be better known to some of you.  I thought i would finally make it over to check out the site officially.haha Anyways i like to reinvent the wheel when ever possible its more fun that way.  I love to make things out of what people may call junk which sometimes may lead to late nights and early days thanks the love of my life my daughter lilli.  Ill posts pics of cars soon and maybe a build thread if I can figure out what im doing. lol
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

NCHKustoms

Hahahaha, if you can figure out what your doing.. lol, classic.
Does pchop mean pork chop?  :D I agree 100% with "junk" and lae nights..

Bout time you get on here  :thumbs: 

welcome!!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

pchop

Yeah pork chop Napa put a pic of me in the paper when I first started there with a caption calling pork chop kinda funny

Krandall

Welcome aboard :)

Wait til you see the frd now!!! It looks like a completely different truck.. Lets just say ryan owes hillbilly les BIG TIME!

Coroner

Chauncey

Papa Chaunce FTW.  It's time to get that hunk of crunk outta there and start doing some sheetrock! 
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly les

will be rockin soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     other than that welcome pork chop , glad ya stopped by,hillbilly les

Farmboy

bout time mike, jeez  :clap:
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

NCHKustoms

Quote from: Krazylegz1485 on April 30, 2010, 04:36:55 PM
Papa Chaunce FTW.  It's time to get that hunk of crunk outta there and start doing some sheetrock!  

dude.. i put in tons of hours myself.. toNS. i think im in on that 'win' also  :box:

hillbilly les & NCHKustoms  FFFFF    TTTTT   W    W     W        
                                  F              T        W W W  W
                                  FF            T         WW   WW         <---- FTW----> For The Win
                                  F              T          W      W
                                  F              T          W      W  

Mike yoiu need to get some pics of them sweet rides your workin on!! I cant wait to see em   :D     
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

pchop

I will try to do it this weekend I hope

Farmboy

I new he wouldnt  :rofl:, come on mike i show everyone pics on my phone, just take a couple minutes and post em, ill even help if ya by me a malt at the braham gas station  ;)

hillbilly les

PICTURES                              PICTURES                                PICTURES                                           

Farmboy

And we wait, heres an idea, after the cruise lets all go to mikes he is meetin me at my house and we could just see everything for ourselves  :thumbs:

Krandall

Quote from: Farmboy on May 13, 2010, 08:34:58 PM
And we wait, heres an idea, after the cruise lets all go to mikes he is meetin me at my house and we could just see everything for ourselves  :thumbs:

or go to his house and kick him

then tell him to post up pics..

Coroner

Farmboy

that might work  :thumbs:

hillbilly les