News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

just got my motor...

Started by Krandall, May 04, 2010, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Its okay chaunce. Some people don't know.

8)
Coroner

tink

oh i know horsepower i had a honda 200s

NCHKustoms

true HP comes from the '87 HONDA 250x..
remember when i beat randy off the line until 2nd gear and then i ate rocks?? HP !! 250x FTW! hahaha jk jk
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

tink

i had an 86 250x with a mild build. i would smoke the stocks no problem. it even had a twist throttle. :rev:

NCHKustoms

yep , they are super fun! mine had a 10:1 piston, ported and polished head and a stage 1 hot cam oh and a full dg exhaust.. it was soooo fun! i want another one!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

They are a rare find it seems. I've been keeping my eyes open the last few months, maybe seen 3 at the beginning of the year. Don't see much on any more.

Coroner

tink

my buddy tim has an 87 that he completely redid from the bottom up. he put new bushings in the swing arm and a arms. things gunna be tight he also replaced the whole ctutch and top end

NCHKustoms

I want another! I loved that!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

tink

yea i know theyre awesome. all mine needed where some carrier bearings for the axel and i would have been ready to rip. but instead i traded it for a 95 mazda b4000

Krandall

Making progress. Found out why it was shifting funky. Shift rod when it got put back together wasn't on a little roller dealybob.. I believe the head will be put back on tomorrow and fired up this weekend. Fingers crossed the head gasket holds. :help:

If it doesn't. Head and cylinder will come back off and each will be milled down to ensure a good seal (100% sure).

cripes. I hope this is it.
Coroner