News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Tattoos? Any of you guys have em?

Started by Krandall, January 01, 2010, 01:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

wow... whoever did the tat... did an AMAZING job!!!
Coroner

Chauncey

Got "ink'd" for the first time last weekend...

:batman:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Krandall

Leg is too short to be yours. But that tat is SWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap
Coroner

OldMusher

Since I am over 450 years old (dog years) I don't have tattoos.  Sort of a generational thing, I suppose.  I don't care if others have them.  My worry would be that much like clothing or hair styles, when you get older, you will feel sort of out of it.  I know they can be removed, but I've see a few that were removed, and the resultant skin damage isn't that cool.  The sled dog thing earned me a lot of scars, but they don't form much of a pattern.  I've burned myself with the torch a bit.  Boring.   The stuff I might have had done 20 or 40 years ago would look pretty lame now.  'Course, I look pretty lame without them too.  Win-win.

Krandall

:lol:

I only have one tat right now.. I'd like more. But I'm trying to keep them meaningful to myself.. Not just what looks "cool".

That's what makes it so difficult.
Coroner

Chauncey

Quote from: Krandall on May 03, 2012, 07:04:37 PM
Leg is too short to be yours.

:lol:

Don't really see myself ever getting any.  It'd be like drawing something really cool on a broom handle... what's the point?
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

55.ferris

i want one but...... idk,,,,,,    its there and there for good..    i wanna be branded like a cow,   but what do i get????      HELP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ???
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

Krandall

only think I can say is... Make it something that has personal meaning to you :)
Coroner

hillbilly les

nch

hillbilly les

:clap: :clap: