News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

"A" build

Started by pchop, May 26, 2010, 06:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pchop

Im picking up the dash tonight I might have a small wood after seeing the picks can wait. :clap:
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

Chauncey

I'm guessing Shana can vouch for that.  :lol:

Hey, was thinkin'.  Maybe instead of lowering that old Dodge we turn it into a donk like you and I were talking/daydreaming about.  Eh?  Lift it up, throw on some 30" blades.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

55.ferris

dash looks wicked in the sun!! it really comes alive and the metalic "pop" nice color choice.

who's your painter? i wonder if he would work on my stuff!!! i could keep him real busy. :lol:
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

Farmboy

i might know a body guy ferris
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

55.ferris

off subject tim roch the golf cart man has 4-5 mid to late 40's ford cabs pretty clean and good glass 300.00 your pick. with doors not sure how much is there beond that.

Chauncey

Heck yeah.  If I'm thinkin' the same ones I believe one of 'em is chopped already, too.  Right next to Hillbilly Les' church.  Pretty rad.  Maybe by a cab or two and sneak out a Roush Mustang in the process.  :batman:
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

pchop

Quote from: Chauncey on August 11, 2010, 05:19:07 PM
I'm guessing Shana can vouch for that.  :lol:

Hey, was thinkin'.  Maybe instead of lowering that old Dodge we turn it into a donk like you and I were talking/daydreaming about.  Eh?  Lift it up, throw on some 30" blades.

I think shana was more excited to see the dash then I was after she picked the color.  Yeah donk would be pretty sweet. 

55.ferris

you got it.  i did complete paint on all those stangs. he is builing the chop top. it came with a pro street rod frame i guess. i talked to him a litttle bit he is puttin a stroker 4.6 in it. im sure ill get to paint that one too. he is so picky and dosent wanna pay. im sure hillbilly les knows all about them kind.

55.ferris

you could paint it a flat color with old skool scallops glossy to match the dash.  or prime or flat color over the dash color and do the patina paint style on it that would be pretty cool too.

pchop

Yeah I thinking a flat of some color.  Maybe gray Im thinking that it would be the best combo.  Black would not look that great and red would make me puke, so I think until I really decide gray is easily cover with any color.  I kinda think a flat of the dash would be cool

hillbilly les

flats are way kool ,, and those kind of people    iiisssshhhh  even if ya did the job most likely   would never be good enuff ana ways but they got the stuff we like to work on

pchop

Yeah I agree its easy to drive it then and not work about the rock chips.  Plus gary is a easly color to match when lilli decides to play with screwdrives :help:

pchop

Oh hillbilly give me a call or stop by the napa store if you have a chance I would like to know when we might take a look at those 6.70s you had mentioned I think thats what you said they were.

hillbilly les

55.ferris

seen a mud slinging on the A how is that coming???