News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Nifty 50 Cruisers Car Show, Saturday, June 12th

Started by Mrs. Hillbilly Les, June 01, 2010, 09:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tink

oh shoot i guess you cant miss that one. as for me the small block ranger is out of the pic cause i dont have the green to put insurence on the old girl. and its my girlfriends grad/birthday party saturday so the larson bros may be outie! :'(

NCHKustoms

NOOooOOOoOOOooOOOO :(  :'(

Thats ok.. we will all be making a trek to Back To The 50's the following weekend too! I think ill be there Friday and Saturday.. but Saturday we usuallu all go and sit on Snelling Ave. and watch the kool cars cruise by and watch people do smokey burnouts too! Just another thought  :S
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

tink

ah yes i did a smokey today without the box on my truck and it lit up both tires and wrapped me sideways

Farmboy

oh ya i forgot bout the graduation party, i need to get to ostroms that mornin to, and i still need to pick up a certain 2.3 yet  ??? busy busy
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

Chauncey

Ryan if you guy's go down to watch cars you should get your parents over to Porky's.  I can't imagine it'll be anything but nuts there.  Not sure what we're doing for that weekend yet but it probably wouldn't be a problem to swing down there and sit on my butt for a while at night.  Can never get too much 110 fumeage.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

Car show went good today! Loooong drive when you can only do 60 on 35.. BUT it was cool! Not as many cars as last year.. probably from the ishy rain..
AND AND!! The '77 Ford LTD Station Wagon AND the '64 Ford F100 of me hillbilly les and NCHKustoms BOTH won some sweet trophies!! WOOOOO! HOOOO!!! :clap: :clap: :jaw:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

Yep, was a little cool up there but no rain. And...here's the sweet trophy!

Chauncey

Rock on guys.  Way to bring home some hardware. 

Now you just need to get the Metro some exposure.  Trophies will be piling up like firewood for the winter!
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/