News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

braham parade

Started by hillbilly les, June 03, 2010, 07:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly les

braham appreciation days parade is the same day as barnum nifty fiftys ,is anyone not going to barnum that would want to drive in the parade let me know and they can hook up with ralph meyers that day  {1959 ford}  thanks hillbilly les

NCHKustoms

WHAT!! I wanna be in a parade!!! Maybe ill skip out on the 50 for nifty 50 year olds..  :popcorn:   :run:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

tink

i will defidently bring the new ranger out and bark some pipes and rattle some panals

Farmboy

i think i might stay close to home myself, not sure yet  ???
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

NCHKustoms

im going to barnum.. haha i was kidding.. but a parade would be fun! 8)
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

pchop

I will ride my bike in the parade haha jk I might go check out braham days if I get my pickup near completion
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

tink

i can pull your pickup in the parade pchop! and you can make your sound effects. it will be killer

hillbilly les

Krandall

Would be nice if anyone was around to represent the hillbilly's in Braham. Get some fliers out to local peeps 8)
Coroner

Chauncey

The wife and I are hoping to come up Saturday and get the new car purchase figured out and finalized.  Perhaps we could swing into B-town and see what's shakin'.  You gonna be around the ranch area this weekend?
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Chauncey

What time is this parade do-bob going down?
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly les

parade is at 1:00 line up is at 11:30 with a phone call to the organizers   let us know so they can hook up with ralph meyers

Krandall

Quote from: Krazylegz1485 on June 07, 2010, 05:13:05 PM
The wife and I are hoping to come up Saturday and get the new car purchase figured out and finalized.  Perhaps we could swing into B-town and see what's shakin'.  You gonna be around the ranch area this weekend?

Unsure at the moment. Possible b-day thing I have to do. :help:
Coroner