News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

farmboys 40 ford truck

Started by Farmboy, June 06, 2010, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmboy

ok so i got a 40 ford truck as i have mentioned already, i am doin a 5 inch channel and want to do an 8 inch chop if i can still fit after all the cutting, it will hopefully have the 8BA flat head in it if i can get it to break loose, and a model a suicide front axle, my plan is to have the roof of the truck be chest high at ride height. i also got a few pics of the help i had takin the pics.             
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

NCHKustoms

dont forget about that reallly reallly low truck in that shed to ya know  :P

Sounds like a sweet idea too!

i wanna find me some of them crazy lug tires like you have and put em on my truck!!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

tink

its just another one of those projects that get worked on and intrests gets lost and it goes back out the door like always! never fails :rolleyes:

hillbilly les

very nice so were did ya find this one and when can we see it?

Farmboy

i got it in rush city a guy i know has had it for a few years (didnt get to far) and asked if i knew someone who could paint his truck in trade for this one, well i plowed my neighbor out all winter who works at stenstroms collision and he said he would paint somethin for me this summer for plowin his drive way, this got me thinkin which got me talkin which in the end got me the truck  :clap: anybody that wants to come by and check it out is welcome to, not much now just really want to get some frame work done and get the 46 rollin soon too.
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.