mustang project

Started by 327 mustang, December 15, 2010, 12:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

327 mustang

Fills it pretty good so I need one of those sheets to fill out to join ur club

Krandall

Coroner

327 mustang

Lol If any of u no of some BBC parts laying around would be super helpful like a set of headers that got rusted collectors just good flanges and 4 in out off the flange

Krandall

Hmmm, no one comes to mind right away, I'll put out some feelers and see what I can find.
Coroner

327 mustang

awesome lol need alot of other stuff to but gonna have to but new ugh I hate being broke

55.ferris

like the motor mounts it super street style, not moving. plant that power!!! :thumbs: 
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

327 mustang

Those bushing are for a truck transfer case lol I was sick of solid mounted Crap lol should be pretty powerful when its done lol :thumbs:

327 mustang

freakining crap want the car done for ur guyses show on the 10th so im giving the 396 to my motor building buddy for the crap to put a 350 I got laying around together with my bigger turbo so I can drive it the rest of the year and maybe over winter build something different. ugh but it looks so nice

hillbilly les

just seen you want the sheet to fill out to be a member ,,, will get that out to ya soon ,, sorry fer the delay

327 mustang

NCHKustoms

geez another new motor!! holy canoly! getterrrrrr din!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

327 mustang

Well the thing is is I have like 10 small blocks Latin around so if I blow one up just bolt another in lol

Chauncey

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

327 mustang

Ok maybe ten was a over exaggeration more like three lol here the one going in it with its high performance stock cast stuff lol

NCHKustoms

NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner