News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

mustang project

Started by 327 mustang, December 15, 2010, 12:29:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

327 mustang

Making a hat outta a piece of 5 in exhaust and a piece of plate lol gonna look great

NCHKustoms

NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

327 mustang

Carb hat lol bonnet whatever lol piece that goes on the carb instead of a air cleaner

327 mustang

So tonight just put a air cleaner on it and drove it around without the turbo hooked up drove great the like five miles I drove itblol turbo sounds sick

pchop

hey i like the idea of doing a turbo setup yourself pretty cool.  I just have a feel questions for you.  1. how are u handling the extra fuel load when the car is under boost? 2. did you buy a carb setup for blow through apps or did you mod. one yours.  3. are going to run a blowoff valve to contol boost after the throttle blades close
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

327 mustang

Ya nodded my q jet to work running a 1g DSM bov and running a snow performance kit

NCHKustoms

I would really like to see your set up,  a turbo would be fun! get that done for car craft and lets take a trip down!!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

327 mustang

Hoping to drive it from Blaine to franny Friday lol but we will c

hillbilly les

327,, can you cruize into pine city on the 25 ,,let me know ,,we we meet uptown and cruize in together maybe 900 ish,, unsure yet with time :lol:

327 mustang

Hmmmm most likely where would we meet Cambridge or something? I wanna get a good week driving it before I go on a cruise and have it break down lol

Chauncey

I would guess rally in Braham otherwise right off 35 in Rock Creek.  Show's in Pine Town so can only assume somewhere in between there and Braham.  Hope I can make it to see this turbo Mustang, even if it is Chevy powered...   :P
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

327 mustang

Ya I could meet it brahm lol

hillbilly les

kool ,we will do it ,,no one likes break downs but car guys take kare of each other on cruizes :rofl: :rofl:

327 mustang

Ya well hopefully don't break down lol

NCHKustoms

Kooool what about rock creek? either way, i wanna see!! and hear!!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner