News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

BRADFORD BENIFIT

Started by hillbilly les, June 21, 2011, 01:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55.ferris

well this is what i know.... thursday the 4th jess is holding a meeting in bradford at the bar about the bennifit. gabby and i will be there. gabby is helping jess with things at the benny, and im going to see if there is anything that we (hillbillys) need to do, or be informed about ill take notes and keep you posted with the info i get. 
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

Krandall

10-4.

Is there any plan for us to show up early @ the show, just wanna make sure we're ready and have the game plan (where we're parking cars etc)
Coroner

55.ferris

well my home is just down the road on one ya'll welcome to meet here and get ready for the benny and rollin togeather as one. if you want the doors open let me know. ill get a map for those that dont know where im at.

Chauncey

I was kinda wondering that myself, about the meeting early part.  And since we're putting this on, I'm guessing we'll be doing all of the car parking and stuff, right?  Gives me a chance to bust out my neon green shirt again.

Anywho, I'm cool with meeting at Dan's pad or wherever people want to.  Guessing we'll be coming from down here unless we need to be up there the night before for something.  Try to make one trip out of it if we can.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Krandall

few days away! Hope the planning is going well! See you guys (maybe friday) for sure saturday.
Coroner

Chauncey

Speaking of planning, what is the plan?  Still don't know where/when we're meeting.  We'll be coming up Saturday morning and rallying with the rest of y'all, making it a 1-day affair for the MPLS chapter.

NCHKustoms

Randy come here Friday!!

As far as i know.. we were meeting up somewhere whether it be Dans house.. OR at the show site around 11 or noon?? Probably around 11 i would assume. Then we have time to set up the tents an booth stuff. Get everything situated
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

TempoGT

Does anyone have a rough itinerary for tomorrow? When and where are we all meeting?

Thanks!

Krandall

I think 11 was the planned meeting time in Bradford. (last I heard)

I heard rumor that they were meeting tonight, but I got an e-mail from someones phone earlier today (no idea who) saying that this evenings meeting isn't required for the hillbillys. No idea right now.....
Coroner

55.ferris

that would be Jim mossengran. and its not really manditoryby the sounds off it as far as i know les and mike and i are goinig. dont know much else.

Krandall

Quote from: 55.ferris on August 12, 2011, 05:15:58 PM
that would be Jim mossengran. and its not really manditoryby the sounds off it as far as i know les and mike and i are goinig. dont know much else.

10-4 take notes :thumbs:
Coroner

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

Jim sent Hillbilly Les a message that the hillbillies didn't need to go tonight so that's the last I heard.

NCHKustoms

WOOO HOOO!! Almost time!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Chauncey

At 230 AM, Ryan?  Somebody must've been out late trying to get the truck done...  :rofl:

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

someone must've been running on energy drinks!