North Country Hillbilly 6th Annual Car Show September 10th 2011

Started by Krandall, July 28, 2011, 08:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chauncey

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

Quote from: 55.ferris on August 21, 2011, 09:25:04 PM
sweet that s what im talking about!!!      :thumbs:

i may have buffed the top of it but Shhhhhhhhh.    i dont want word it hit the street.  8)

It also looks like it was wet sanded... hahaaa the top anyways.. hahaha its all good. Ill get some pics tomorrow of both of those lettered and stuff.. the green one is almost done.
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

Coroner

hillbilly les

cast aluminum we can get some where around 85 apiece from obrien truckers ,com

tink

ranger is out this year :'( i got a line up on some much needed parts and i aint got the funds for mechanical things needed to git her back on the road.

Krandall

bummer, ther'es a lot of open corners to work in braham..

:thumbs:
Coroner

55.ferris

well i threw wrenches and ringgears and pinions at the 55 all weekend and got NO where. tomrrow im throwing air tools at it and see if it fixes itself faster.    :help:    i cant find a gear set or a rearend i can fab in anywhere so its going out back and getting a time out in the weeds and think about what it did.  its last hope is olstroms..  only two weeks to the show and bran new tires waiting to get burned off.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

NCHKustoms

Its ok.. my truck is off to sit outside to think about its issues too.. that 'new' motor is a pile o junk  :(  sad i still have some red tire to burn off!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

maybe we should put them on the trailer and drive buy the crusher and changer there attitudeds on life.  ;) i got a 351 windser HO if you wan try it it was in your yard once before.     ( its cuz you painted it blow up blue :nod:)

Krandall

Quote from: NCHKustoms on August 28, 2011, 09:11:21 PM
Its ok.. my truck is off to sit outside to think about its issues too.. that 'new' motor is a pile o junk  :(  sad i still have some red tire to burn off!

:(

Coroner

Krandall

Coroner

55.ferris

Thank you   :thumbs:   been waiting they look sweet the green one is bomb with that lettering.

Chauncey

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

TempoGT

Nice work on the hoods! They look great.
Randy-I contacted Gabby, and she said you are printing and bringing coloring sheets to the show for the kid's tent.  I just wanted to confirm.

Also, does anyone have any markers, crayons, or colored pencils to bring along, or should I just buy a few packs to bring?

Thanks!