North Country Hillbilly 6th Annual Car Show September 10th 2011

Started by Krandall, July 28, 2011, 08:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

yup yup. Just about done w/ the sheet. how many you think we need?
Coroner

TempoGT

Gawl. Last year, we probably had 25-30 kids? That's a complete guestimate though. If you print 40, that should be plenty. Let me know if I can help at all. I can print some off as well if needed. What do they look like? It's just the little Hillbilly guy, right? I'm waiting for Gabby to respond about a contest. She originally mentioned a coloring contest, but I told her that would require age groups, a judge, and possibly prizes. I'll let you know what she wants to do, and we'll go from there!

Thanks broski! :thumbs:

Krandall

10-4. Im hoping to have it done tonight, i'll e-mail you what I have.. I can print it off @ work no charge, so no biggie
Coroner

TempoGT

Thanks Randy.

Gabby agreed that the coloring contest would be a little too much. Let's just let the kids have fun, and see how many times my fingers get smashed with their hammers. :)  :clap:

Krandall

Coroner

TempoGT

No, no! We're still coloring. Just no contest!

What do you have so far!? I can do it up in Illustrator if you need.

TempoGT

Sorry for the mix up. I did make it sound like we weren't doing sheets at all, and I didn't mean to. My bad!

Krandall

I have 2 pages. I meant to send them last night, but ended up pushing a motor cycle that had a flat tire home 2 miles.

one is just the hillbilly guy, the other is an old truck and hillbilly dude. I'll send it your way if you wanna check them out and do your thing.. (no idear what you do w/ illustrator)..  lol
Coroner

TempoGT

Sounds good! I'll check them out tonight when I get home!

Krandall

Coloring sheets will be printed tomorrow, and I'll drop them off at the ranch :)
Coroner

Krandall

OOh, got somethin schweet for me, for the car show! :thumbs:

:nod:

*top secret*
Coroner

Krandall

1 week and 1 day.

Hope you guys have your stuff together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Coroner

327 mustang

I dunno if im gonna make it lol im sure by than me driving the car around for a week something will happen to it

327 mustang