NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Farmboy

hmmm, i dont speak spanish
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

tink

i can he said his maria stole his taco

Farmboy

I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

tink

hillbilly les

pchop

Somebody say TACO?  Chop and section a few inches out of the middle of the truck also.  Make it look low and short. :thumbs:
Kustoms get the chicks hot rod scare them away

55.ferris

thats a good idea too but tink gave me a idea. its lowered alreay and a fuelly with over drive maybe put the 56 body on the frame and runnin gear.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

55.ferris

roll pan is almost here gotta pick it up tomorrow at noon at the ups center. the United Part Scammers (ups) had problems getting it to my house today so im gonna pick it up myself!!!

NCHKustoms

SweeeeeeeT!! Sweet ride!!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

thanks, got the roll pan looks like a nice one and should fit good. cant wait to fire up the welder and burn it in! one more pice to the puzzle.  :thumbs:

NCHKustoms

That truck is gonna look so cool! I love the paint! well.. on the back anyways! haha. Gonna look slick when its done up! Gonna keep them wheels too?
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

i might, i m not sure yet. i have a set of 2003 mustang wheels that look like the old cregers (5 spoke) with painted centers i might put on but we will see i dont really wanna put big chrome rimz on it ether. every one dose that. and i always wanted to stick to the lowrider nass truck theme. maybe some nice black wagon wheels with good-year yellow leters.

hillbilly les

i like fancy tires   ,,its like puttin the smile in the picture frame            :P :P :P

55.ferris

well the not so daily driver came out of the corner, and is lovin every min of it. :thumbs:   got some work done on the box and roll pan hope to prime that stuff tomorrow or tues.  the left box side should get a new skin. its packed full of mud and has been painted 4 time or more, so i just block sanded it down as far as it would go and re mudded it. good enough for how its for.  ;)