News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

1969 thunder bird w/429 thunder jet

Started by 55.ferris, July 11, 2010, 10:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55.ferris

got a line on one! not a ford guy. any one got info for me??? clean body, 427 thunder jet, C6 w/9'' runs and drives frame is starting to rust out wat is it worth?????????????????? :run: :run: :run:  thanks for the time.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

hillbilly les

seems odd to me being a 427? thunder jet  not a 429 thunder jet  but the motor alone is maybe 1500.00  nice score ifn not a bad price     im guessin about 375 horse stock  hope the price is right

55.ferris

yeah my bad not a ford guy. its a 429. he just wants to get what he has in to it plus a few bucks. for a grand total of $500.00 he fixed the fuel lines and put front brakes in and drove it down the road and said the tranny works good. needs a new vinyl top but that woulden't take much. thanks for the info. :thumbs:

Krandall

You probably wouldn't want that anyways... a 429 is pretty weak sauce. Better just let hillbilly les get it.

:D
Coroner

tink

55.ferris

:lol:        gonna see if i can pick it up before this weekend.

tink

55.ferris

for sure!!! i dont know if its a 2 or4 door but i guess the 4 doors had suicide rear doors that would be sweet.

55.ferris

its a 4 doors and pretty clean. runs pretty nice too! needs some tuning. 91.000 miles seats are not to bad and dash is nice factory AC too! the top makes it look rough. hide a way lights even work. and it has white walls!! :clap:

NCHKustoms

yup, that thing is cool

wide whites.. flat black paint.. and a maroon metallic top!! awesome!! AND lowered!!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

thats what im thikin ??? but that thunder jet would look pretty good under the hood of your truck!

tink

Chauncey

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

granadas got a motor!
truck!! HECK YES!! lol  :P
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

very nive whats the info ya picner up or?????