News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

1969 thunder bird w/429 thunder jet

Started by 55.ferris, July 11, 2010, 10:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55.ferris

i just got back in town today, so some time this week i hope to get it home.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

hillbilly les

55.ferris

hillbilly les

55.ferris

well that is true. but i think this one is gonna go bye bye if i can make a buck on it. not much on fords and it dose need so work rather have the cash to finish the trucks.  :thumbs:

55.ferris

looked a little harder at the thunder bird and she has had a fair amount of body work done on it in the past. looks like quarter sections on both sides and other rust repair here and there. alittle soft but not too bad i dont think. runs good tho. needs a manafold cracked and loud! so if anyone would like to come take a look at it let me know. will post up dated pic's soon.

55.ferris

posted it on craigslist. 5 emails so far in 24 hours. just might sell it yet asking 1800. obo. dude wants to trade a 54 mustang gt350 for it but once again not a ford guy so it means nothing to me dose it to you???

55.ferris

i cant sell this thing for nothin  any of you hillbillys got 600.00 busks i loosing money but its got to go! free delivery within 50 miles.

NCHKustoms

I wish i had xtra $$. All i have is a 4 wheeler for a trade, but idk about that route at all  :help:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

sorry looks like i got it sold some guy found it and has a 1969 earl 1970 turino N code and thats what the t bird is. so hes goona use thw power plant in his car. and he was all over it for 800 and gave me cash down now to get the rest out of him....

NCHKustoms

haha! sweeeT! well good to hear ya sold it! SWEEt car !
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

grats on the sale Dan! ABout dang time!
Coroner