News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

1975 Delta 88

Started by NCHKustoms, September 16, 2010, 09:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCHKustoms

Its that omni 2k stuff.. thats what hillbilly les says to get for bump fillin  :thumbs:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

NCHKustoms

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

lookin good lots of mud in'er but sometimes thats all you can do. can't say i've used that primer before, but  maybe the next project ill give it a try. i use omin epoxy sealer/primer on the vet worked pretty well, only had one issue on the one door and rear deck area.. it must of reactivated something below and shrunk out like a mofo. nothin a some dry time and a few more coats of clear cant fix.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

NCHKustoms

Yeah thats what i had to deal with. mud mud mud.. he wanted to get a new passenger door.. but never came up with one. Id imagine its tough to find one of em too. Thats ok tho, its lookin real nice! youll have to giver a looksie friday if ya make it for the billhilly meeting thinger cruiser..  :thumbs:
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

NCHKustoms

Its a little farther than the pics.. i need to update more.. but its almost there!!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

sweet! can't wait to see it in person. my daily driver got hit today in my work parking lot..... but no damage done. hit the tail light and lower box corner. the car that hit it tho not so good.  the old owner of the shop was finishing up a project and instead of waiting a sec for help he tried to move it out of the booth himself.
NOTE: it was a 65 GTO with fresh paint! the left rear quarter hit my truck and buckled in 3in deep and all of 22 inches long. not to good but at least my truck is ok. and the worst part of it, that's a bran new quarter i welded on when i worked there before. ill try to post a pick tomorrow.

NCHKustoms

NOOOOooooOOooOO!!! Dang! Is it fixable?? and did it hit your sweet tailgate.. and hes paying you to fix it now right?? ya pics pics!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

ouch,, thats goosta hurt : :'(

Krandall

Is there a fresh coat of primer on the beast?
Coroner

55.ferris

got a pretty good look at the car in person, looking good. cant wait to see some sweet new paint on it! :thumbs:

steve (old boss) fixed the quarter on the GTO before i could get a pic. but its all painted and cleared and lookin good...... tell tonight he pushed it in the shop and one of the wheel dollys (go-go jacks) hit a crack in the parking lot and it kicked out the dooly from under the tire and bang! got the same quarter. another big dent.    im starting to think if he didnt have bad luck he wouldnt have any at all.

hillbilly les

nobody needs luck like that,,, but we get it from time to time

NCHKustoms

dang that sucks lol

well there is primer on the whole car now... still more hand sanding to go! Woo! fun!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

ashleys

I'm excited for the car to be painted!!!!

NCHKustoms

Yes maam arent we all.. lol
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

yes we are. and ashley you should buy my thunder bird and they can paint it for you. i need cash. so its cheap.  and is a 4 door great family car fou you and ryan.