News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

53 5 window

Started by 55.ferris, July 30, 2011, 01:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55.ferris

clutch is in it moves swaped the green fender for the matching original, got the grille in last night too.    now to make it stop!!   
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

NCHKustoms

Nice!!! Love to hear about progress!!!   :thumbs:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

yes.. got brakes now too not the best but they do for sat.  :clap:  few little last min thingss and i think its ready.

55.ferris

well...... after last weekend and my idea to do round'y round's my rear end is toasted in the 55....... but it'll make it to Bford.  :thumbs:    :mad: you beer and shots that i don't know. the 53 on the other hand needs fuel cell battery and clean up work everywere!!!! cross your fingers mine are and it make it hard to work  ;)   but ill get it there.      ( sorry if im shaking and dont know what im sayingh when I get there it's just that goood of a ride. hillbilly's understand.. :thumbs:

55.ferris

ok. BRADFORD or bust.. Im busted but it will be there!!!!!

Krandall

Isn't that how you lighten the gears? ???

:lol:
Coroner

NCHKustoms

HeyyY!!! Congrats on bustin stuff!!! WOOO! ow im not the only one! haha i feel your pain though  :S Them roundy rounds well getcha..

Bradford or bust?? Im still busted.. but it'll be there!! Why am i awake at 2:30 AM!!?!?!??!!????  :mad:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

lost brakes leaven the parking lot in bradford in the 5 window but got it home safe a sound. parking it out back for now, gotta get the 55 in good working order for the NCH show.