News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

Ranger

Started by tink, June 01, 2010, 09:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCHKustoms

pics pics pics! He sent me a picture via text message.. loooks to be pretty cool! I cant wait to see it in person!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

tink

yea got my 85 ranger its not the prettiest thing needs some work. farmboy dissed it out bigtime today. only because hes jelous he claimed the motor mounts are made of wood which there not i inspected them very well and they are rubber randy. its got some nasty headers that are home made but i think they will work better than drive shafts. but otherwise way cleaner rust wise and has some dents otherthan the 91 ranger and its extremely fun with the b&m z-gate shifter and it sounds sweet but there are many things that need to be worked out has a couple oil leaks and the exhaust is rubbing on the driveshaft. its a little gutsy needs some carb work for sure but overall it was well worth it consitering it is my exact dream truck so i will post some pics when i get some matching wheels on it so it doesnt look so nasty with the weld racing wheels in the back and the orange babymoons in the front

Farmboy

the orange wheels r the one thing i do like, but seriously the mounts looked like wood, anyway not my truck so whatever, it can be cool just needs to be prettied up a lot!!
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

Chauncey

What's so bad about wood motor mounts?  ???

Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

That 4th wood car is sweet!

Back to the future kindo look! haha
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

he said prettied up again :thud:                             :wave:

tink

Exactly there is nothing wrong with having some wood.  :thumbs: but today i did some work changed out the wheels and put some chrome slots on. and put a new overflow tank on because it had a milk jug. and cleaned it out and inspected some things under the hood. the steering knuckle had ripped the plug wire out of the socket so thats why it wasnt running good so i fixed thay and now it will light up the tires. And the oil filter relocater bracket that goes on the block was loos so i tightned that up and the oil doesnt leak so bad anymore but other than that its coming along. hopefully tomorrow i will get some pics up

NCHKustoms

waaahoooo! better be coming to barnum with that beast!!
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Chauncey

Quote from: tink on June 04, 2010, 05:51:12 PM
so i fixed thay and now it will light up the tires.

Prove it!

tink

get me a new set of 215 60 15s and i will show you a burnout

hillbilly les

sounds to me like game on :rofl:

Farmboy

i went for a ride in tinks new ranger today, its kinda fast till it runs out of gas!!!
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

Chauncey

Ryan's had a few cars like that I think.  Good times!  :thumbs:

tink

yea it rips when it has gas in it 8)

tink

thanks to gabs i got this cool pic now :thumbs:. 55.ferris took the pic at his old work. one bad f150 over one bad ranger, that i don't have anymore.  :'( :'(