FREEDOM FEST/CLASSIC CRUISER Annual Car Show June 25, 2011

Started by Mrs. Hillbilly Les, May 13, 2011, 07:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs. Hillbilly Les

The annual Freedom Fest/Classic Cruiser car show will be held June 25th at the Pine County Fairgrounds. See attached flier for more details.

Krandall

This one is questionable for myself and the wife. I think that's the day Eben comes into town.
Coroner

NCHKustoms

NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

NCHKustoms

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

:mad: :mad: :mad:                                                                                                                        :mad: :mad: :mad:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              :mad: :mad: :mad:

hillbilly les

the cruizers asked if we would have a valve cover race on there show,something to think about to help promote our show,,,krandall and chaunsey#3,,,,think about it ,,you are the set up team,,give me a call with what ya think,,,hillbilly les

Chauncey

Well, if I can plan ahead to make sure I'll be there I personally don't see a problem with it. Although I do think we should have the Hillbilly flag flying right next to it so there's no confusion as to which club has the brains.  :nod: :thumbs:

We still gotta come up with a free standing mounting/leg setup for it so we can put it up anywhere and it'll be level.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

hillbilly les

sounds like the valve cover track is going up there @ 730 am ,,so any body with a racer we would like you to show up ,,times are not set for the race as of yet ,,hillbillys who is all going ,,let me know,,320 492 4579

Chauncey

I have no idea yet what I'll be doing that weekend.  Hopefully I'll make an appearance, especially to help out with the track and stuff.   ???
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

NCHKustoms

Ill be there 150 million % the race is gonna get sick.. get the thera flu..
www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

#3 ya gotts ta be there ,,thats the plan ,, with kranndy   :clap: :clap:...,,, i heard thru the grapevine some pine city dudes are building cars to race us :clap: :clap:

NCHKustoms

www.thench.com

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

they better bring the A-Game. 8) Got some trix for this one.
Coroner