News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

pine city

Started by hillbilly les, August 23, 2011, 08:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hillbilly les

pine city or cricket liquers saterday,,approx 10 00,,,,,, pine city is a soldier benifit scolorship or both ,,any takers????

Chauncey

Dang.  Wish I would've known about this a little sooner.  The woman and I might not make this one (or two).  We'll see.
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Krandall

Not sure if I'll be attending any shows this weekend.  Plan on being @ the ranch bright and early saturday though.

We'll be camping @ Che' Olson, haven't spent much time w/ them the past few months. Gotta get crackin on a few projects. (Finish the wagon, do a few things to the coronet, and then wanna get a start on a valve cover racer 8)
Coroner

NCHKustoms

I have a softball tourney in P.C. that day.. but probably before.. and in between games ill cruise over there and check it out, hope to have my truck somewhat moving and ill toss a hood in the back too  :thumbs:
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

Krandall

Here's the info on the fundraiser
Where: Pine City at the fairgrounds this
When: This Saturday the 27th 10am get lined up, the whole thing starts @ 11:00am
Why: In memory of the fallen marine Msgt Daniel L. Fedder.
Price: There is a $5 registration that is going the the scholarship and the first 50 registered will get a dash plaque.

Hope to see some of you and your rides there!

If any of the crew is interested in coming they can pre-register with me or show up that day. I am asking people to show up at 10am to get lined up before the whole thing starts at 11am.
Coroner

NCHKustoms

Ill show up fashionably late haha. my first softball game is at 10:30  :( Sounds like a cool show!
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

55.ferris

count me out...... :'(   tires  $208.00    Grinding taller white walls 25 min. getting the wrong gear set...... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:........... GO master card..............
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

hillbilly les

55.ferris

how was the show?? sense i tryed 5 different gear sets to day an not a one worked.. camaros rear ends are not all the same and i guell i have a one of a kind or something.     if anyone has a 1982 iroc z rear end laying around im vary interested.
low and.... slow its the only way to roll.

hillbilly les

seems like a ford problem,,new idea every,, oh yea theres another one    ??? ???    shows were ok kind of slow at each one,,