News:

Welcome to The NCH Garage!!!!

Main Menu

seein u NCH guys everywhere i go

Started by Farmboy, April 20, 2010, 09:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farmboy

So i been workin in the lovely town of quamba for a guy on a house that needs a match thrown in it and noticed a few NCH stickers on some windshields while standin around tryin to make a lil extra money. Looked like u were movin someone out of town, got a wave from a guy in a yellow van but everyone looked way busier than me, go figure. Seems like u guys r everywhere tho seriously.  ???
I like a challenge, thats why i only settle for stubborn women.

Krandall

We're gettin the word out!!!!

Thats my best friends (KrazyLegz) dad. Honestly only heard his real name once... Goes by "Gumby" He just moved to Forest Lake..
Coroner

Farmboy

Chauncey

Holy random.  That's frickin' awesome.  Which place were you working on?
Gnarpow!  A boardin' blog.  By dweebs, for dweebs.
http://gnarpow.blogspot.com/

Farmboy

the little house across from the ball field, i have been puttin a little addition on the front of it

NCHKustoms

thats awesome!! there was another guy who saw a truck with a sticker on the back of it down in anoka or something too i heard.. were goin statewide!! HAHA
NCH Kustoms-Custom Painting Since 2008
www.thench.com
.................................____
.................__________|___\_____
..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)|

Proud Ford Granada owner

hillbilly les

actually , i think we should figure this out but im thinkin about 8 states and im thinin 4 or 5 countries so far so keep spreading th e word    when we started this we only hoped for this , lots of thanks to all the supporters  hillbilly les